You feel that you need a bit of training and credentials to work remotely online? Here are some of the best Free online portals that you can use to start learning new skills to be able to apply for remote jobs. Let’s us dive in to the websites:
- Harvard University – Why not start learning from one of the most reputed universities in the world? They offer a range of courses from various subjects. click here to apply for free courses
2. Coursera – click here to apply for free courses
3. Alison – They offer free courses with certifications. Click here to get access to free courses.
4. Udemy.com – Udemy is the biggest online courses platform where you can find the widest variety of courses under video on demand. They a lot of courses that will help you increase your skills and get you ready to work remotely online. Make sure to check reviews and ratings to help you judge if the course is right for you. Click here to apply for free courses.
6. FutureLearn – They are a leading provider of online courses in the UK and they offer free digital upgrades that entitles you to a digital certificate that you can present to any employer. Click here to apply for a free course
We will keep updating this list of institutions that provide free courses to help you increase your chances of landing a remote job.